Jennel's quest help

Xander77

Either my game is glitching out, or I'm missing something obvious.

I found Jenell with her new loverboy, she came along to reveal a secret passage, I checked the area, killing a bunch of vine monsters and spiders... and that's it. I can see a suspicious fake tree in the upper left corner of the area, but Jenell doesn't volunteer to open another passage through it.

Help?

PS - Also, tips on handling the Dragon's challenge (besides levelling up above level 14)? I can't run away or the challenge fails and the dragon regains her health, I can't do much damage to her, and just staying alive for a few round while spamming summons and healing does nothing.

Hi Xander77,

if i do remember right, Jenell opened 4 hidden passages until I got to Theresia. Maybe try all dead ends in that particular area and don`t stay to far from the ends otherwise she will not find the hidden entrance. I don`t think there is a bug, just try looking closer.

When Zephyrine attacks your party split them as far as you can in that room. It is not even worth trying to damage her. Just survive several rounds. Then she stopps attacking your party. On "torment" it was a bit tricky to survive, but on normal it should not be a problem if you split your party, just watch out, that she attacks a single member each round.

Greetings.

Originally Posted By: Xander77
Oh, also: Commander Ryozo. I guess I'm supposed to find a way into the record hall (maybe one that's revealed after the Ogres attack the dragon?) but I can't seem to find one.

There is a back door that can be reached on the first trip if you talk to Keeper Ilhan near the pond about dealing with the lizard population. He gets the gate opened at the northeast end of the cavern with Zhethron.

For Ryozo try search-function. It's already dealt here.

As far as I remember: Papers are in his chamber in the guest area far in the west. But that might be the following quest. You propably have to get the papers first from the second library where you get after you went through the area underneth of Zethrons lair.