Dhorl Stead question

jetcitywoman

There's a large unexplored area in Moritzky Tower basement, I returned there after all possible quests (Totem, Prisoners, Recipe book, Kyranth included) to check it and you can see a big portion of it, but still there's no gate or (visible) way to get there.

Looked for secret switches, no results.

It's in the basement, I think to remember you get there through the trapdoor located close to Demon arena.

Is there a way to get there?

Thanks

She didn't help, even after I gave her the Krysanth and asked if she learned something studying it, even after I told her what I discovered in the Lower Cellars.

The one quest I didn't do and won't do is Calantha's, because I think she's a Tawon spy, may this decision affect entering that basement area?

By the way, I used the "showmeall" command to scout the area and there is no sign of foes. Isn't that perhaps it is one of those areas that can't be accessed for some future purpose in Avadon II?

Still can't enter the area. There's no secret switch, I tested with the improvement strings for secret switches.

It is the very small area you enter passing the first gate with archers and swordsmen, then you enter the hall with the reluctant demon, take left, there's a trapdoor, descend. You can go nowhere from there, but a large empty area beyond the rock walls is well visible. What, better, why is that if can't get there?

Originally Posted By: Superba
Still can't enter the area. There's no secret switch, I tested with the improvement strings for secret switches.

It is the very small area you enter passing the first gate with archers and swordsmen, then you enter the hall with the reluctant demon, take left, there's a trapdoor, descend. You can go nowhere from there, but a large empty area beyond the rock walls is well visible. What, better, why is that if can't get there?

Thr area on the lower level to the east past the rubble is accessed after you find a special key in the upper levels of Moritz'Kri's Tower. Since you have been down there you should have gotten to all the places.