loading creation iformation?[G5]

Look in C:\Program Files\Spiderweb Software\Geneforge 5\Geneforge 5 Files\Graphics Core.

The relevant files are G225.bmp, G226.bmp, G227.bmp.

[if you have a 64-bit Windows, you might need to change the beginning of that to C:\Program Files (x86).]

[Edit: Also, if you felt so inclined, you could also look in the Geneforge 4\Data folder at the same-named files, which cover 3 different creations.]

I'm not entirely sure of how the code works, all I did was use some samples to add the Blade of Unbounding from the demo area, but I suppose you could try, but you'd want to back up your files first, since it can get really complicated, really fast.

An easy thing to do is you could change the visuals/abilities maybe for something, then all you'd have to do is add more skills/creation types somehow...

A little more specific, please? You copied what text into which files? Did you add text to files, or did you overwrite old files with entirely new text? Which folders?

—Alorael, who would also like the actual name of, and ideally a link to, the thread and an idea of which specific scripts you tried to use.

So you just added the lines in green to the files microphage says and everything broke?

—Alorael, who might find this easier if you hosted your altered files somewhere so he could take a look at them and compare them to the originals and what they should look like after modification.