Azura Galley(whatever it is called)

Firecage

Welp, I am playing it over again and this time exploring more areas. While en route to Gladwells place to assasinate him, I run into another one of those shades who warns me and informs me. I just want to know, does killing them influence you badly with the Vahnatai?

Since it seems like they were left behind by the Vahnatai.(The razordisks in areas like that helps alot).

Who are you calling a whelp?!, cur laugh

Anyway, if you are thinking about the vahnahovi at the howling depths then I think its fair game, other than him I don't remember any vahna outside their main city other than the shopkeeper who decided to expand early and the vahnahovi for the potion quest.

Unleeess you mean Bel-Shamaroth's pit in which case I don't think they are vahna anymore as he completely corrupted all the spirits in his area.

Point of order: how come there are no ghost nephilim?, every other npc race has a ghost (giants non-withstanding)

Originally Posted By: Erasmus
Point of order: how come there are no ghost nephilim?, every other npc race has a ghost (giants non-withstanding)

In the original Avernum trilogy, there were several encounters with various undead nephilim (though no actual ghosts). They were always represented by the generic undead graphics, though.

Dikiyoba.