A6 - Throwing away boats?

Mestalidd

Originally Posted By: Earth Empires
atm you can do drug dealing as long as you want since no cap on money and exp earned on that, no idea how much exp you get per sale.

Money cap is 30k. I know becuase I hit it. Then again, unless you are a serious case of a packrat like me, who gets 30k? (I pick up every item with a value and sell it for 5 coins I am THAT bad.)

Originally Posted By: Mestalidd
Seeing how much skribbane you can get, thats like a more time consuming character editor......hense why it was fixed.

As I understand it the players with a less rigid game playing ethic reasoned that since they could trade gold for skribbane and trade skribbane for skill points, that it would be more efficient to simply use the character editor to add skill points based on how much gold they had.

It isn't a much bigger leap to then reason that one could run around collecting every little item that isn't nailed down and selling it for gold, but it would be more efficient to simply assume you have a lot of gold.

I believe a related kind of logic led to the financial meltdown of 2008.