A6 - Any use for lamps? Anatomy?

posfan12

In AV5 lamps were really necessary for caverns and such since they were very dark. However, everything in AV6 seems to be lighter, making lamps seem useless. Are there any other uses for lamps? Do they increase your chance to hit in dark areas?

Also, does Anatomy work just for melee and missile attacks, or for spells as well?

Just for you:

Code:
0	Human1	Goblin, Ogre, Gremlin, Gazer2	Nephil3	Slith4	Giant5	Lizard, Wyrmkin, Drake6	Worm, Cave Crawler, Scuttler, Rat, Bat, Wolf, Hellhound7	Black Shade, Demon8	Skeleton, Ghost, Hraithe, Vahnavoi9	Spider, Chitrach, Pit Crawler10	Slime, Fungus, Shambler11	Sentinel, Golem, Crystal Soul, Energy Sphere, Crystal Pylon13	Vahnatai

Aside from Gazer showing up in the demihuman group, this is an unusually rational distribution of cr_creature_type variables. But it still doesn't answer the question of WHICH categories of creatures anatomy will work on. I don't think that's been tested -- the only thing I can find is you me and Alorael making wild guesses.