Meeting in the Glade (spoilers?)[G5]

The meeting should happen as long as you got the message from the Commander and then head to the meeting glade I think.

Just try leaving the zone and coming back. I don't know what could have caused this. Which faction did you join? I only finished the game as 1 faction so far, but the cutscenes should be different for each one.

I think this is the line of code which starts the meeting:

beginstate 15;

if ((gf(78,4) == 0) && (gf(78,5) == 0) && (party_near_nav(2,13))) {

cutscene = 1;

sf(78,5,1);

sf(78,10,1);

char_clear_action(1000);

toggle_cutscene(1);

}

break;

If you can't get it to start, you could try setting some of the strings back to 0.

Well, I was in Alwan's faction. My mistake was that, instead of sabotaging Teygen's pathogen, I accidentally *helped* them make it. So, I went back to an old save and killed the agent and everyone else inside the spire, thus stopping the process. I suppose that was considered very rebellious but I couldn't find another way to sabotage it.

It worked, though. Alwan was pleased and I was able to get to the cutscene where loyalist assassins attacked me.

Thanks for all your input!

EDIT:

Hmmm....it seems that was *too* rebellious. When I entered the Shapers hall I got thrown in a cell, Game Over.

I guess I better go back and find a less destructive way to sabotage that agent.

It's possible, and without killing everyone there. I remember that you have to do something with the power controls, and then mess with the doors to keep them from closing(I think), and then get rid of the agent. This might be wrong since it has been a while since I have been there, so I would try to see if you can do this, but be careful.

The easiest way to sabotage the Purity Agent is to enter through the Cells, head slightly west and mess with the controls there (you'll need a few living tools), hurry to the south corner of the zone while everyone is away, dump the Agent out, and then sneak away through the Cells again.

Dikiyoba recommends leaving any creations in an out-of-the-way corner when you first enter, otherwise they can get in the way.