A6 - Spire Hostile

I'm pretty sure i messed up the plot line somehow because when i got to spire the whole town was hostile. The only thing i can think of is that i killed a bunch of darkside loyalists under Erika's tower.

Cheating makes them happy but as soon as a guard has a clear line of sight to me they go hostlie again.

You probably killed a nearby farmer or other innocent bystander. Sometimes someone gets too close to a battle and there is, um, collateral damage. The cheats don't always undo major no-no's (like killing citizens.)

I usually try to massacre at least one town in each Avernum game. Think of this is an early start on your "Project Scorched Earth Avernum".

I think the forgiving cheats were

pleaselikeme

and

forgiveme

Try them both if you haven't already, and see what happens. If you have, then maybe you killed a major character somewhere that got them angry. Also, you should probably travel out of the area (ie:use the pylon and transport back)and then come back and see if they will still go hostile.

No you all seem to misunderstand me. I have never been in Spire all i have to do is enter the zone of Spire and it's hostile, Even with cheating. The only thing i have done in the abyss is kill all the darkside loyalists under Erika's tower ruins and steal a few items from zones near Spire. Thats all iv'e tried everything and nothing is working. The only save file i have before the abyss takes me back to Almaria.