Some creation stats stuff (G2)

llloyd

So a few questions and stuff. Geneforge 2

I was looking at some creation stats in the gamefaq guide and is the drayk (and respectuvely cryodrayk) just like cryoa but leveled up, higher base hp, and accuracy bonus?

And could a cryoa stun be good as vlishs (or maybe better) since you can getthem earlier (i was able to get 2 before killing very much at all, few rats)

And is cryodrayk nothing more than very slightly leveled drayk with cold damage? although cold damage is quite good not really worth the essence, could get something else (like cryoas) for diversity for less essence.

#1 cryoa lover right here, also if drakons did not cost so much essence they would be amazing. (lover of dragons for long time also)

Thats finally it, go people ike, vaminos

If you were a shaper, Drakons wouldn't be such a problem if you leveled up your intel correctly.

CryoDrayks are by far better then cryoas and cryoas may stun, but vlish are better because of their other capabilities. You can go throught the entire game with an army of vlish. If you shape cryoas mid-late game, they will be incinerated. And Cryodrayks are much better tha the regular drayk.

I think that the drayk/cryodrayk have more hp then the cryoa, and the drayk/cryodrayk have much more skill in their breath attacks (20), while the cryoa only has 2. They are much stronger. Also, the cryodrayk is better then the drayk. It uses ice spray while the drayk uses firebolt, ice spray is stronger. It also has a much better accuracy.

Cryoas are a very solid creation in all games I've found, as you can usually keep them for a long time, leveling them. How early you can get them is also a really good bonus (basically as soon as you start the game).

I don't know about your question with the vlish though.

Ah yea drayks get 108 more dmg cause of the 20 bonus, and attack lvl of 6 not five, accuracy.

I'm going through a game right now with shaper and am pretty far into it, 2 vlish 2 cryoa, bout same dmg, like exactly, vlish couple levels below not much difference to matter, but the vlish are better at stunning, pretty important. tricky difficulty. also shaper well trained in magic stuff (aura of flames is awsome).

But cryodrayk have same stats except some more base health use ice and couple levels higher, more accuracy, though not much more accuracy is needed from regular drayk.

But another thing, if you can get drayk same time as vlish, which you can if you join Zakary then go to old research hall get trained in drayk, would a drayk not be better?

Ok here it is

I am a level 28 shaper, 14 free skill points

and all with stuff-level 10 battle magic, 2 mental, 4 blesing, for mass energize, 7 spellcraft.

3 strength, 2 dex, 14 intelligence, 3 end.

if i exchange my agent robe for infiltrator cloak then i have 10 leadership and 12 mech.

6 healing craft, 4 fire shaping, 3 battle, and 5 magic, 2 lvl 31 cryoas, and 2 lvl 28 vlish, one with 4 to strngth i needed to get past the gazer right before zhass uss, very tough, also i waited until hermit crossroads to train in magic before using skill points on them.

as far as where i have cleared most all barzhite lands have been in all awakened except ellrahs tomb but have not really done everything in them. also used feather token to get through taker stuff to zhass uss, and am allied with awakened right now, but could change to any before end right now. tricky difficulty doing okay, taker lands were tough but stunning is great. also this was all when i have equipment.

I only forewent a few levels and maybe one extra vlish, and spells are awsome, and yea mental not using, i have enough free skill ponts and money, also i am now a lot stronger than when i posted that hour and a half ago. i'll post the stats that have changed here now

leadership 14 with leadership stuff, and mech 19 with mech stuff

dex 4 end 4, lvl 30 free pnts 17, got fifth fang in sharon's bracelet, luck 4 (from 1), spellcraft 9. and now to clear infiltrators fort, forget before, then kill zakary join takers get eyebeast back to awakened and destroy

Why is your spell craft so high? It should be in intel of shaping skills. You should def. be an agent or something with those stats.

Person 1: Hey look, a Shaper!!!!

Person 2: Where are his creations?

Person 1: I don't know, but look at that Drakon. He has to Shape some if he hopes to win.

Person 2: He just OWNED the drakon and he didn't shape a single thing...

Person 1: I know, He just blasted it to bits with his magic.

Person 2: I'm pretty sure that's an agent...

Person 1: Oh.

A lot of it is from items, though yeah i would pick a sorceress for g2, also could not get vlish or cryoas as an agent, and then everything would be impossible. from items agent robe, crystal shield, sharons quest, 2 from buying the skill, thats 5 right there, also now it is 10 and battle magic is 12 from artila tunic. agent has to spend SOO many skill points in shaping skills just is not worth it, plus shaper gets a lot of essence, needed for spells. off to kill zakary now, and an agent definetly can not get an eyebeast

Spddin just stole it off my other post. And I stole it of the guy who said in in Drakon Shrasxx's Story.

Tere is absolutly nothing wrong with agents. Their magic skills rock. You don't need creations to win.

EDIT: Just checked Spddins gimick. Turns out he did first post it here and I just reminded him of it. Go me!

pump battle magic,mental magic,and spellcraft. you dont really need meelee skills as its redundant with magic, however there are certain points where it helps.you should not try to play as a Shaper and make a bunch of creations however 2-3 is normally fine, just dont use all your essence on creations. i normally play on normal.

Aggent in G2 don't start with any Shaping skill. You could only make low level creations. D not pump Shaping. Mental magic will overcome any obsticles. Pump int as well so you never run out of spell energy. Once thats done you just increase your other stats like, Leadership, mech, luck, endurance and possible stregnth. If you ever do want to increase Meele, don't increase missle weapons.