Guardian Makar question[G5]

The Stoneworks Key lets you avoid the first group of golems so you can recruit the first group of unfinished golems and avoid a second guardian golem group to recruit the second unfinished golem pair. It also lets you in the backdoor to the guardian roamer room. All of these areas can be reached without the key, but you have to fight to get in them.

Makar needs the quest from Astoria and then you have to go through some more dialog to get into the Stoneworks. He'll call you a warped one whatever happens.

Originally Posted By: Wind Wolf
She wanted me to find information but there is no quest on the list. Guess I will have to talk to her some more and see what happens. Thank you everyone, WW.

Did you search the assassin's guest room yet? Sometimes people forget that step.

Originally Posted By: Wind Wolf
She wanted me to find information but there is no quest on the list. Guess I will have to talk to her some more and see what happens. Thank you everyone, WW.

Click option three when your in that particular branch of conversation. That's what activates the quest.

The Last Archon