Student Belt/Promenade Items[G5]

AaronC

So I've encountered a problem. Downloaded the Windows version, playing it, great fun. Problem is I've killed the Presence, got the next quest. Then I go to the Promenade, and kill the shrouded guys. Nothing drops. Nothing is in the little piles. In a guardian game I was playing before this one (Shaper now) I found the student belt, perfect fyora scale...etc in the Promenade. Now NOTHING drops, NOTHING is in any containers.

Has anyone else encountered this problem in their experiences with the game? Or am I just going crazy and that stuff doesn't actually exist in the Promenade and it was some dream...

Nope..wasn't aware there were any cheats. Update though...went to the Isenspire? (Rawal's place) and killed the group of fyoras that spawn, but the end fyora (huge fyora) didn't drop a perfect scale although I believe it's supposed to?

Well now I went into his study, and theres nothing in any of the boxes...maybe I'll just start back over since I'm not too far in. My other playthrough hadn't encountered this though.

The student belt isn't a dropped item, but is in a nest.

Some items are random drops, but the huge fyora in Isenwood's Spire should drop a perfect fyora scale and gauntlets.

If items aren't in containers then you are having a corrupt file bug. If it persists then report it to Jeff since this is one he really wants to hear about.