Silly situations, number 645 in a series...[G5]

ewan

Now fighting for Ghaldring, and picked Taygen as the most deserving first victim. Went to the Oasis, and he attempted to flee... but by that time his own creations that had turned on him blocked one exit from his throne room, and I plus two friends blocked the second. So he's sitting at zero health but apparently unkillable.

[Yes, I have seen the 'spoiler' that he will flee to the Spire. Just an odd event.]

Silly situation number 646 - being trapped by the closing door. Place: the trap-room with 6 golems inside drawing power from a source in the middle [i think this is the secret access route, but I am not sure]. Situation: peeking inside the room and activating the trap, the door closes with my character precisely inside the door with no possibility to get to either side of it.

I think that room works on a timer, so you might eventually be able to get out from that room. Jeff has at least in A5 the possibility to move from under a door in the next round.

Now in Basilisk's Eschalon: Book 1, you take massive damage from being trapped under a door like that.