Powerplay GF 5[G5]

Txgangsta

If you wish to powergame w/o alienating a faction do the following:

Keep your reputation around 100 and maintain a leadership of 10+.

Get Astoria's Contact Tholosss quest. Get Alwan's Control Core B quest. Then talk to Ghaldring and get his first two test quests (Break the Line, Reach Tholosss). Complete all 4 quests, but don't kill Tholosss.

Now, you have completed 3 sect's non-faction quests and are ready with a slight reputation change to swear to any faction.

To powergame while ticking them off I suggest Alwan first as you've already done the Break the Line quest for Ghaldring. Play his quests up through The Purity Agent. When you do the Shadow Road Rogues quests purge the shredbugs. Finish The Purity Agent, talk to Alwan for his reward. Switch to Astoria and collect on the Break the Line and Purity Agent quests. Switch to Ghaldring and kill the Shapers.

I'll keep working on a way to powergame the other two factions... The kicker is the Shredbugs.

Originally Posted By: Dahak
I'll keep working on a way to powergame the other two factions... The kicker is the Shredbugs.

It's been done already. Thing is, your suggestion to purge the Shredbugs makes no sense. There's no quest to do it.

And incidentally, it might be best to do Alwan first after all; it seems like you can finish his Taygen quest and even go to the Shaper Council with him after leaving his faction.

Originally Posted By: Vempele

It's been done already. Thing is, your suggestion to purge the Shredbugs makes no sense. There's no quest to do it.

And incidentally, it might be best to do Alwan first after all; it seems like you can finish his Taygen quest and even go to the Shaper Council with him after leaving his faction.

Well shoot. I never say that thread and it isn't link in the Strategy Central thread.

What I meant by purge was to disease the Shredbugs. You don't have to release them to finish Alwan's quest. The option is Press the 'Emergency purge' switch.

However, this annoys Litalia and you can't get any of her quests after this.

What I meant by purge was to disease the Shredbugs. You don't have to release them to finish Alwan's quest. The option is Press the 'Emergency purge' switch.

You don't have to do anything with the shredbugs to finish Alwan's quest, do you? I thought you just had to kill everyone in the labs.

Not even that. You just need to see the escaped Shredbug.

Originally Posted By: z29seclabdlg.txt
text1 = "As you explore, an escaped creation sees you. As it approaches, you see no reason to worry. It looks like a beetle. It's about four feet long. A respectable size, to be sure, but it's still just an overgrown bug.";

if (gf(100,13) == 0) sf(100,13,1);

Originally Posted By: z42Tstormhdlg.txt
condition = gf(42,12) == 8 && gf(100,13) > 0;

question = "The reports are true. There was a drakon outpost in the Shadow Road.";