Grob's Tools!

On the topic of "Grob's Tools!". I can't find anything for his ax. I found the saw. So here

is where the ax is...

I've played game to finish twice and it is quite a ways east of where you think it would be. There is an abandoned camp on the SW side of a structure that looks roughly like "q". If you check your map when West of Fort Duvno and NE of Cotra it will have the title "The Eastern Gallery". When center of the "X" of your crossed swords locator is resting on the bottom of the letters t and e of Eastern you're there. Kind of makes you think someone (The Unknown NPC) found it, traveled with it, then was attacked by monsters. I had it stuck in my head that Grob lost them running and expected them to be on ground! Finally gave up and found it days later by accident!

Wow. It's May 2008 and I'm replaying Avernum 4. Was having trouble AGAIN and found the answer by reading my own post! Deja Vu? My memory is definately reflecting my age...

Quoting Grain of Salt

Quote:
Ummm... I think you were supposed to read the linked thread and look at the answers that people gave there.

Just a thought.

Sorry, first day posting here, still trying to figure out how to quote.

And adding line breaks must be needed as well.

Been reading Dikiyobas Attack of the Noobs.

I'll get it right. Just thought a description of

what the ax box site looked like and where

it exactly was may help. I didn't see that on the thread link.

EDIT: Deja Vu again...

Quote:
Originally written by Micro Phage:
Sorry, first day posting here, still trying to figure out how to quote.
And adding line breaks must be needed as well.
Been reading Dikiyobas Attack of the Noobs.
I'll get it right. Just thought a description of
what the saw box site looked like may help and
I didn't see that on the thread link.[/QB]
Yay! Somebody who's actually trying to figure things out! Thank you! (It really is unique to see a new person who doesn't just blunder through things and expect us to decode their posts)

And since I don't believe you've been greeted yet, welcome to Spiderweb!

Quote:
Originally written by Ephesos:
Yay! Somebody who's actually trying to figure things out! Thank you! (It really is unique to see a new person who doesn't just blunder through things and expect us to decode their posts)

And since I don't believe you've been greeted yet, welcome to Spiderweb!
I see what you mean now. I had several questions/comments with no separation/line breaks/paragraphs.
And I think I've gotten quoting to work but still have to manually type in who I'm quoting.
Anyhow, Thanks for the help and welcome!!! This is a great forum and if I'm not mistaken, you're in the credits as a beta tester. Cool...

Quote:
Originally written by Little Billy Sue:
That's alright. Quoting isn't that hard; just press the quote button on the post you want to quote and type your comments under the code.

(And you really don't need that many line breaks.)
Quote like this.

Quote:
That's alright. Quoting isn't that hard; just press the quote button on the post you want to quote and type your comments under the code.