Sentinel Workshop Map

zizban

Here is my attempt at a map.

The red dots are the portals, which land on the correspondingly numbered blue dots. The green dots are the switches, which open up the correspondingly lettered walls.

Using the portal numbering I have chosen here, the correct path to the prime sentinel is 2 > 3 > 7 > 12 > take the stairs > 14.

The hard part about getting to the secret portal is that I think you need to have beaten the prime sentinel so that you can open the gates and retrace your steps.

First switch (a)

2 > 3 > 5 > a > 8 > 3 > 7 > 12 > stairs > 14

Second switch ( B)

From the prime sentinel's room, go back to the original down stairway and start in the room with teleporters 1 and 2

b > 2 > 3 > 7 > 12 > stairs > 16

If these instructions are murky, I'm sorry. Hopefully the image works and you can bull through on your own.

http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sentinell2lm0.png

post-4151-0-82122700-1350752636_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hate to beat this topic to death but I can't seem to activate the second switch ("b" on the map). I have access to it but get a message saying something like 'you notice a concealed switch but don't know how to activate it'. I activated switch 'a' before defeating the prime senitinel - does that matter? I have also tried retracing my steps but cannot re-press button "a", as the passage to button "b" is already open. Thanks for any help...