Is it wise to...

Is it wise to enchant Guardian Claymore with Ethereal Bindings for Life Drain or maybe with something else?

==

Currently have : Blessing Crystal, Ethereal Bindings, Steel Spine, Tiny Orb of Mist, Ivory Skull, Runed Amethyst.

Note : My character have low hp due to reduced endurance by gruesome charm.

I'd really recommend waiting for a golden crystal if you're going to actually be attacking with that claymore; it makes your melee attacks much stronger. (On the other hand, if you're to be using your melee weapon primarily as a melee weapon rather than a stat-booster, the Oozing Sword or Viper's Touch is a better choice anyway.) Life drain gives you so little HP that it's almost useless, and there are enough golden crystals in the game that as long as you only put them on equipment that you plan to use for the rest of the game, you don't really have to worry about "wasting" them.

What kind of character fights in melee but has low endurance, anyway? Are you a shock trooper or something?

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to chime in and mention that if Oozing Sword is anything as powerful as it was in GF3 you will totally rock after slapping a Golden onto it. About the only enemy that will give you trouble are the Rothgorths. Whip out the Lightning Sword (or Viper Sword, I guess that one's Poison instead of Acid?) and mince those suckers!