Need help: where is Matala's Workshop

Hume

Go to the Western Morass. Follow a path through the swamps leading North, and you will find a trapdoor leading down to the workshop. I'm not sure, but I think you need to talk Matala into opening the door to the canister first, otherwise it is locked. Then you can kill her afterwards.

Quote:
Originally written by Joeaverage:
I just killed that golem. It's an incredibly long fight but since it only uses aura of flames to attack drayks and drakons will wear it down.
Wingbolts and gazers work better, IMHO; Matala is relatively vulnerable to magical damage. (Of course, they're also more vulnerable to fire than drayks and drakons, but that's what healing is for.)

Wingbolts and gazers run out of spell energy for their missle attacks half way through the fight. I wound up having them go into melee and kept blessing them. When they recovered enough in 3 to 4 rounds they would back off and go missle again for the final fight near the drakon.

Well I currently have Matala backed into a corner. It works pretty well, he cannot cast aura of flames and I have him so stunned that he cannot use melee either. However, I didn't know what to bring in with me. Seeing as I am a pro-rebel infiltrator I neglected to increase my shaping skills and am now finding that the creatures I can create are very limited. I am sllloooowwwwlllyyyy wearing him down!!!!! This is gonna take a WHILE longer but as long as I get him in the end is all that matters!!!!! wink

EDIT - Well I just got him... here is an interesting tidbit for you... because I had him in a corner in the room where the regeneration pylons are he was never able to let loose the possessed drakon on me. Its still sitting there all nicely bound up!!!!!