Titan's Halls location...? [SPOILER]

Really having troble finding that one. Scouted the map on rebellious trakovite infiltrator once, no luck.

Now on a second pro-shaper lifecrafter walkthrough (almost finished, gotta note I found it much easier then the former) - errrmmm... can someone local direct me to this mysterious place?

edit - add spolier warning.

It's a long trip. Since the title of this thread should be a pretty good spoiler warning:

First, you have to defeat Monarch. If you did, and you thoroughly explored his lair, you should have found the mysterious black door (which really just looks like the cage doors -- I complained about that, said even a normal door would look better). And somewhere in Monarch's notes there is a complaint about how Litalia stole the key to his Black Pit, where all his best creations are, and how mad he is about that. So you know: he's got some bad things down there. Problem is that you need the key (which is some kind of magic key, obviously).

Litalia took the key. But at some point she mentions that she sent it to Northforge for study. If you wander all over Northforge citadel, you should find one obscure little corner that you can't seem to get into. If you explore into the Drakon areas, where you're not supposed to go, you'll also find one obscure little switch that doesn't seem to do anything. What it does is unlock that other obscure little corner, and in there is Monarch's Black Pit key.

Happy hunting.

Originally by Acidic Helixbolt:

Quote:
But most importantly, second, my IE got some awfully weird glitch - it fatalcrashes when i try to write something in online form for longer then like a minute. Prevents editing grammar. ;-)
Well, that's not good. If it can't be fixed, get a different brower (Dikiyoba believes Firefox is a good choice, just from the number of times it's been recommended to Dikiyoba) or a different version of IE right away. In the meantime, you could write posts in Word or some other program so you don't feel rushed.

Quote:
Originally written by Acidic Helixbolt:
Yep. First, i am from Russia.
But most importantly, second, my IE got some awfully weird glitch - it fatalcrashes when i try to write something in online form for longer then like a minute. Prevents editing grammar. ;-)
Don't worry I'm from Chile as you can see and using the English properly is quite hard, I suggest you use FireFox with the Google toolbar, wich has an spellchecker, it's a very useful thing to post.

Heh, I am sure Dikiyoba is smart enough to assume others, like me, being smart enough too. Thanks for the advice nonetheless, however, Dikiyoba might find it annoying to write each an every post in Word for the inconvenience of the process.

As for Firefox, I’ve got an old, but VERY good Logitech mouse with feedback function (iFeel if anyone's interested in details). A shame they don’t make use of that technology anymore. I have found it incredibly useful to be able to blindly, tactile understand when my pointer is over some interactive element, be it hypertext or program’s own menus. Well, the point it – Firefox does not work with it to date. And until my mouse dies naturally (pre-2000 year of manufacture, afaik) I’m not giving up on it, so no Firefox there.

I believe updating IE itself might help, however, it seems I got to deinstall it completely and start from a scratch… You know, the question is, is it worth the hassle…?

The only good side I find in it is that it really saves me MUCH spamming on boards/blogs/etc. Quite a natural restraint to the waste of time, if you wish;-)))

P.S. About lame excuses etc. You might find Word’s grammar checker to be lame enough. However, in my best effort to use English properly, I’d be happy to see a little understanding in regard of non native-speaker. Thank You in advance.

P.P.S. Managed to find other way to circumvent the abovementioned glitch. Multiple edits. So do not wonder why almost every my post got edits;-)))

Originally by Acidic Helixbolt:

Quote:
Heh, I am sure Dikiyoba is smart enough to assume others, like me, being smart enough too. Thanks for the advice nonetheless, however, Dikiyoba might find it annoying to write each an every post in Word for the inconvenience of the process.
I write most of my long posts in Notepad, actually.

Quote:
However, in my best effort to use English properly, I’d be happy to see a little understanding in regard of non native-speaker.
Dikiyoba thinks most people are fairly tolerant of that, epecially once they realize that English isn't your first language. The ones that aren't... well, you are some sort of mutant wingbolt, right? Blast them!

Edit: Graemlins or no graemlins?

Titan's hall...to me,that is harder than the end of the game. Others might not think so,but it was my very first time down there...its crazy,the titan cheats also,in the drakon form he gets 3 hits...

I have developed a guide on how to defeat him if anyone is interested...but i doubt it.

Let me know if you would like it,though.

Actually, my Ur-Dragon, Eyebeast, Wingbolt and Cryoa can not see problems;-)

I just have to stay at entrance myself;-D Mostly anything there kills me in 1-2 hits;-D

Edit- ADVICE:

Fighting titan, kill all other creeps first while he is in golem form.

As he svitches to ur-dragon and later to the worm, try ignoring summons instead, those are realtively harmless.

P.s. Eyebeasts do miracles.