Most Favorite Leader

Shaper Council rules while others drool!

But since this is G4 and the Shaper Council isn't in the list..I choose Litalia!

Her trying to become human..her requesting of diplomacy and not genocide..I find I like her a whole lot more in G4 than G3..I hate hate hate rebels..but I do like the canisters..

Greta: A hardened vetran that many can relate to. Fearless and kind, yet overly trusting. A good general, but not the best.

Genral Crowley: Wise and strong, an untouchable. Speaks of the glory of the Shapers well. Good, but a little hard to get behind.

Genral Alwan: A hardened vertan with much respect and authority. Doesn't mince words, but still has a lot of strength. Good, but seemingly emotionless.

Pirik: Another hardened vetran. Good for servile morale, but to pessimistic. Not that great.

Miranda: A powerful warrior demanding a lot of respect. Easy to connect with but doesn't connect with others. Good for morale, and a pretty decent leader.

Litalia: Sort of untouchable, and rather awkward. Good for canister users morale, a people's general. A fairly good leader.

Akkhari Blaze: He made one brief appearance at the end of the game, so I reserve judgement.