Help Needed 'The Presence'[G5]

Ok I know its the start of the game, but I have to admit to being a bit stuck.

I have explored what I can of the foundry, I have cleared all the Foundry east, which is where I believed the presence was, due to my stone glowing.

I killed the Large Fyora controlling the devices, I take it I need to do more than this since my quest hasnt updated.

I am a bit lost, anyone push me in the right direction ?

Thanks.

John.

You only have to back to Rawal after finally defeating the presence, driving it away from one part of the foundry core isn't enough.

Although going back to him *might* help with noticing those other red areas that you would want to clean out anyway, regardless of any suspicions as to the presence of a presence ;-)

i have a different problem, i killed a fyora in the area just east of the town that is to the right of the shaper guy's home

then i taked to that guy in the south of town and he gave me a mission to kill the fyora that i think i just killed... did i mess up?

because.. i can't complete the quest, or am i thinking of a different fyora, the one i killed had a bunch of fyora friends and exploded when i killed it

Quote:
i killed a fyora in the area just east of the town that is to the right of the shaper guy's home

The shrouded fyora in the promenade is only one of the three shrouded rogues you need to kill for the "shrouded rogues" quest; kill the other two, also in the promenade, for that quest.

The "mad, flaming fyora" is a different quest, and the presence-fyora is yet a third quest.