Stealing from Rawal[G5]

Blurb

On the other hand, it is possible to sneak through. You can't get by those wingbolts, though, or at least I couldn't. Instead, try getting into his private quarters from the west. There's another wingbolt (and a unique one at that), but it's a standard stealth operation.

—Alorael, who can promise you no Gruesome Charms. There are interesting papers, though.

That wing*nut* is a total slacker. smile Just like his boss. Everybody else is out in the trenches while Rawal lazes around in his fortress plotting his rise to power in the bloody aftermath of the war.

Well, I sure can't figure out how anyone got the goodies in the south chamber without a big bloody fight. I think a couple of decoys could work if they could live long enough to lure the weird birds out while the PC pillages. I didn't have the manpower. So I did what any self-respecting mercenary would do. I went in guns a-blazing. Four bugs and a roamer bursting into the room. The lazy wingbolts just hung out on the wall, so they were easily cornered. My crew was hasted, too. It wasn't a pretty sight. I was astounded. At the end of the battle, one bug hung to life by a thread. The others were almost without a scratch! Wow.

Still can't get the Unbound, though.