Waiting Time

I asked a question regarding pricing, got my answer, placed my order, paid through Paypal, and was playing A Small Rebellion all within one hour.

Probably related to the time of day (late evening in Europe, noon on the west coast) and how much other stuff is going on, but it was plenty quick for me.

"Spiderweb Software" consists of 3 people: husband, wife, and a family friend. While they usually respond within a day, it can take much longer if they have a backlog because they just returned from vocation, or are sick, or have some other family emergency.

So don't worry if it takes them a few days to respond. If you don't hear from them by middle of next week, try again.

Quote:
Originally written by Sarasaphilia:
Does anyone have an estimate for when the email should come in?
Beats me, I don't order anything by computer. I don't trust the internet, no matter how secure anyone says it is.

Every time I buy a game, I get it on CD, and send the order via regular mail. It normally takes about 7-10 days, but it's worth the wait.

I agree with The Mystic in that I buy by mail.

Jeff is busy upgrading most of his older games so they will run on Intel based Macintosh computers. Between that and the Windows version of Geneforge 4, the Mac version of Nethergate V2.0, and thinking about Avernum 5 he probably doesn't check his orders that often.

Also he has two small girls that haven't been upgraded to employees.