GameFAQs

Hmm, making a FAQ/Walkthrough was brought up before. It was potentially going to be a group effort. I think we should put one together, so I can refer everyone to it :p

Edit: Come to think of it, I will put together a FAQ for some of the most common questions. I started school today, so give me a few days.

Do you, and/or anybody else who has been taking notes, want to combine our notes and make one faq/walkthrough?

I am making lists of locations of the following:

canisters, books, trainers (including costs and required alignments), special items, charms, some other powerful items. I am also writing down my solutions to areas I find particularly tricky.

I've just finished Harmony Island, so it will probably be a few weeks until I finish the game and have complete notes, but if you already have notes on some of the things I am taking notes on, I can get through the game faster.

PS If you want, you can format your notes and walkthroughs and e-mail them to me and I'll combine them with what I have so far to start a webpage similar to my A2 and Nethergate pages (both of which are based on Shrodinger's faqs).

Dolphin, I've PMed you my notes so far, so that you could compare them with yours. I forgot to mention in my PM, could you also send me any notes you have on the stuff I am taking notes on for the rest of the game (Dhonal Island and forward).

Anybody else, if you want to help with the FAQ (anything from note-taking and writing walkthroughs to web design), please PM or e-mail me.