No Stone Ring

I passed the finals at the testing grounds and got my no stone ring, (soon to be 5 stone ring.) Should I lug it around with me from island to island in hopes of another place to test the sucker or leave it there on the floor outside that dread door? I tried to forge a stone onto it and it's not allowed...

Just wondering?

By “no stone ring” I assume you are referring to the bracelet you received in the testing grounds that will become the “Bejeweled Bracelet”. The only place you can add stones to that bracelet is in the training ground. The trials get fairly difficult, but the reward is a bracelet that pumps shaping skills.

It is worn instead of gloves or gauntlets, but is very useful when you need to make creations. I carry it with me and only wear it while shaping.

Thanks, I am just starting this new game and it looks like it would be a pain to carry and waste the slot.

Here's part 2, if I play the rebellion side, will I still be able to come back and get the stones added? I figure at my rate of skill building, I will need to jump back after about 3 islands.

• 3 weeks later...