Harmony East Docks

I'm back with my agent, killing anything that breathes... I approach Harmony East Docks, and through my experiences there, I find a glitch. The area has an extreamly high tolerance for crime. You can steal everything in plain sight, and I even murdered 4 people there in plain sight, and they were still friendly. So friendly that they assisted me in battle against the hostile guards, and when a guard killed another guard that I had previously mortally wounded, I even got the exp. I believe that is a bug/glitch, no?

Quote:
Originally written by The1Kobra:
How many times have you used the Pleaselikeme code?
Never, however I used the iloveserviles code and accidentally saved (a while back), I don't know if this affect it.

The tolerance level is far beyond normal... South End also seems to have an above average level in tolerance. Fort Kentia has no problems, however.

EDIT: Also, it wasn't intentional that Master Hoge could be killed in the Bulwark Inn right? I attacked him using the "first strike trick" and moved into hit and run, and he came after me with his Aura of Flames. I was hasted, blessed and shielded and eventually, I took him down...

Quote:
Originally written by Lord Macintosh:
Whoa, you mean Mooralis will be in Khor's Deeps? I nailed Hoge in the Inn, but I never saw head or toe of Mooralis until Icy End. Glitch, possibly?
If you killed Hoge in the inn, Mooralas will not be in Icy End. Instead, he'll replace Hoge's role in the Khor's Deeps.

If Hoge survived the inn encounter, he'll be in Khor's Deeps and Mooralas will be in the Icy End.