Geneforge 3 Trainer Windows +4

Pyro

Hi guys

~UPDATE~

I built this basic trainer for Windows.

At the moment it has 4 options

1. Locks amount of money at 9999. While this feature is ON there will be no change in value.

2. Locks amount of avalible Skill points at 9999. This is for your character only not your creations.

3. Any item placed in designated slot (See picture below) Will become 99 in value. Unstackable objects will sometimes disappear when dropped. So as a prcaution if it dosn't show a number on the lower right hand don't place here. (Equipment, Artifact creation items)

In addition you can then move the stack alowing to duplicate other objects.

Watch the weight! You will still be encumbered. And it is easy to become item crazy.

Designated slot is the square (or is it a rectangle?...) under "Your" in the inventory screen.

Red X is the slot.

.gf1.jpg

(Updates)

4. When entering Combat mode your characters AP will become unlimited. Sometimes it will show a different number however it should still be unlimited. To end your characters turn press "SPACEBAR" or move cursor over your character and click when clock symbol appears.

NOW WITH DOCUMENTATION

[NEWEST v.0.9 ~~ Trainer D/L Here (.zip, 103kb)

~~~~~~~~~~~

[OLD v.87 ~~ Trainer D/l Here

(.zip, 102kb)]

Yeah its not that great hopefully I can get more options in. Comments can be posted here I guess..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally written by Eldibs:
If you're trying to download from Pyro's link, it won't work because the link is dead.

If your trying to download it from my page (click the word "get" in my sig), it works perfectly for me.
Gone to the Get, downloads the zip and its empty or a bad zip cause it opens empty thought u should know, course i'm sure i could be wrong

It's on my website (which has been updated for 1337n3$$). You can get there by going here , or you can click the word 'get' in my sig.

I don't know if Angelfire will let you download from an offsite link, but I'll put one here anyways.

You can download it here .

Edit: Nope, it won't let me download from an offsite link. You can still try it, but it probably won't work.

Quote:
dunno why you would want it though... it sounds like it takes ALL the fun out of the game... even more than the editors do.
What I do is play the game normaly the first time through, then cheat my ass off the second. laugh This trainer is esp. helpful if you're a shaper so you can cast decent spells & make strong creations. I really feel it shouldn't cost essence to raise your creations' stats. (Just use skill points like Alwan & Greta)

Quote:
P.S. Where should we put this file? Does this work for the unregistered version?
Just put it wherever you want. Run GF3, the hit alt-tab, and run the trainer. It should work with the unregistered version, since it's the same program as the registered version.

Edit: My website is currently down, because Angelfire is trying to have a monopoly on Freedom of Speech (unfortunately for them, they'll have to fight GameFAQ's for it). So the trainer is temporarily unavailable, until I find a webhost that isn't offended by free speech.

• 2 weeks later...

Great Job Eldibs.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the trainer. The email I have been using to respond to these questions has been shutdown. You may still contact me at the email listed on the boards. Anyhoo I am trying to get a friend to host the file.

Also there have been some problems with it not working on a few peoples pc's. I havn't been able to figure out what it could be. I do know that if you change the process name of geneforge it wont work since the trainer looks for a specfic name. It may also be a anti-virus problem. Some AV's stop ram editing which is what most trainers do. (And I don't reccomend turn off your AV)

Anyways Hope everyone is enjoying themselves.

Thanks.

Personally, I almost never have my AV program on. It uses up valuable system resources. Instead, I just do a full system scan every now and then. My PC runs better that way.

Now I just need to find that song Thralni wrote, and my entire site will have been restored.

Edit: You can get to my site by clicking the word ' horrible ' in my sig.

In closing:

Boycott Angelfire!!!

</leetness>

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Originally written by radix malorum est cupiditas:

Quote:
1) No. It's called a Geneneforge 3 trainer for a reason.
Fortunately for Wind Wolf, there are G1 and G2 trainers available. Just look in the header of this forum.

Originally written by radix malorum est cupiditas:

Dikiyoba knows that more than one exist. Use the search function in the Avernum 4 forum to find them.

Edit: Fixed quote.

• 1 year later...