Loyalist or Rebel?

Loyalists have their faults, but they aren't out of control as the rebels. The Sholai in GF1 only have a leader who isn't totally out of control, but the others have become wild power addicts. The rebels have decided that anything goes in the later games in order to overthrow the Shapers. They no longer care what happens to anyone else. Letting rogues loose to terrify the serviles that just want to survive.

*slurps down some canisters*

I like being a power-mad Geneforge abuser.

Seriously, in GF1, I was an utter bastard. I betrayed the Awakened, betrayed Trajkov, double-crossed Goettesch (in all fairness, he double-crossed me first by refusing to share power with me after I'd killed Traj for him), used the Geneforge, massacred the Obeyers because my glowing madness made them uneasy, and then broke the Geneforge to keep anybody else from using it. I left as much destruction in my wake as possible and was much perturbed when the same factions I'd slaughtered returned for GF2.

Well, sorry, this topic just is ancient, i see, but i must've overlooked it.

I always favoured the awakened - could never truly feel for the other sects - maybe takers if they weren't so bloody violent towards the awakened.

It was at first difficult in gf3 where the rebels get quite cruel, but still, the summary of the "official" previous endings where shapers mercilessly destroy all and everithing with their own mind made me choose the rebels nonetheless - they still cared for at least those serviles and normal humans that didn't oppose them.

I hope (as it was said that there will be three different endings for gf4) and believe that there will be a (for me) suitable ending in this game.

• 4 weeks later...

Ah! The 1st two games i liked awakened. Which are rebels i suppose. Cuz i like serviles. But the 3rd one...idk. I was helping the rebels at first, i got them that canister or whatever to make him strong. Then i ended helping the loyalists cuz i fought the rouges with them. So, i ended up with no allies, and i wanted to choose one or the other. Soo...i chose loyals, cuz i hate drakons! Theyre not nice and mean and they hurt the innocent, and i liked the ending i got from the game. Lol, i base if i like them off the drawings and pictures. Which were neat. Good material if you guys are into art

Quote:
Originally written by Lowbacca:
How did what happen? be more specific.
They were almost certainly referring to the double-post.

And while people are critiquing post styles, I should tell you (and you should know by now, if you've been lurking for even a short period of time) that Spidweb forumers hate it when they have to read posts which defy commonly accepted laws of punctuation and grammar.

In G1 I talked to a Taker who wanted me to destroy the Leader of the awakened. In G2 I didn't have to join anyone and in G3 let's just say the Litallia(sp) drives a hard bargin and save it before joinig her and see if you like it and then go back to it and say you will never join her unless of course you want to. I just did the demo and it's a hard decision to make.