Debug Doesn't Work

I tried putting the command turn_on_debug_mode and the game kept giving me an unknown command message. So I checked the bugs page and found out why it was doing that. I clicked the link it gave me for the debug software, but it just sent me back to Scenario Workshop.

Could someone either tell me what the software's called or give me the link? Thanks.

As Dikiyoba said, use a god party. But I'd add that you can mimic most of debug mode's features using custom items or abilities, with the exception of walking through walls.

Probably most useful would be to make an item that would change flags. Use numeric input to do this fairly easily. The same goes for adding special items. If you want you could also add a "kill all" and "restore party" custom item, though they wouldn't be necessary if you're using a god party. Unfortunately I can't offer you any actual code, since debug mode works for me, but the things I just mentioned wouldn't be difficult to implement.