Debuging mode

Quote:
Originally written by Ice Drake:
ware do i put da calls like "turn_on_debug_mode()" ware wud i put that? in my Scenario data or my Scenario script? and ware wud i put it in da script? confused

EDIT:typos
Let me repeat that.
Quote:
Allow me to register my confusion.

In any case, you can put it — no, I'm not going to answer that until you type it properly.

Quote:
ware do i put da calls like "turn_on_debug_mode()" ware wud i put that? in my Scenario data or my Scenario script? and ware wud i put it in da script? confused

translation (only spelling mind you)

where do I put calls like "turn_on_debug_mode()" ? where would i put that ? in my scenario data ? or my scenario script ? and where would I put it in the script confused

EDIT: typos

try that

EDIT: here is another thing you could have instead of doing this

Quote:
(post deleted by Ice Drake)

EDIT: dident mean to post this reply
you could of done this

EDIT: sorry double post

if thats what happened otherwise sorry

Probably the easiest place to put it to ensure it happens is LOAD_SCEN_STATE in YourScenario.txt (i.e. the text file that matches YourScenario.bas)

And if that's what your English looks like after you edited for typos... EEK. It must have been illegible before hand. Remind me not to play your scenario, as I'd go insane reading more than a couple of lines of text like that.

Quote:
Originally written by Smoked Salmon:
I am horrified and yet I read it...
Where is the savings in typing "ware"? One letter? Da for the? Don't try to look cool, as you may have noted the audience here is fairly sophisticated (and insane.)
dobaba *drool* oh! i mean yes we are very siphisa sobesia *blebleble* sophisticated yes thats the word sophisticated now i want my baby bottle back whhhaaaaaaaaaaa *goes back to sucking thumb*

yes i do understand the INSANE PART laughlaugh

Quote:
sorry thats how i type in yahoo messenger...im not used to typing normal sorry...
'Tis downright depressing to see how many people lack the language abilities to hold a conversation outside of instant messaging language (which is, after all, a completely different tongue).

Example of actual English: "Speak the speech, I pray you, as I pronounced it to you, trippingly on the tongue;"

Hm... I wonder what that'd look like in chatspeak?

Quote:
Originally written by Hawk King:
Quote:
ye he right u pplz sound like u like flowin n nice
Im sorry i do not speak monkey wink
Unfortunately, you in fact do.
Quote:
Originally written by Hawk King:
Quote:
Originally written by Smoked Salmon:
I am horrified and yet I read it...
Where is the savings in typing "ware"? One letter? Da for the? Don't try to look cool, as you may have noted the audience here is fairly sophisticated (and insane.)
dobaba *drool* oh! i mean yes we are very siphisa sobesia *blebleble* sophisticated yes thats the word sophisticated now i want my baby bottle back whhhaaaaaaaaaaa *goes back to sucking thumb*

yes i do understand the INSANE PART laughlaugh