Awesome Agent Alyssa

@Genernumlover What kind of "single target ranged creations" for a melee guardian? I tried magic shaping with mine thinking it would be a good combo and it was rough going. I had one Gazer and one Eyebeast backing up my toughguy, but they are so frail, they died all the time. I didn't have access to Essence Shield, opting to lean heavily on Regen + Lifesteal maintain health, but that doesn't work well for creations. 

So, I assume... Fyoras and Drayks?

Also, I want to experiment with a weapon-shaping agent. If I were going to blend in any other skills, it would be from that tree. I imagine Chain Lightning is crazy good for agents. 

2 hours ago, Hyperion703 said:

@Genernumlover What kind of "single target ranged creations" for a melee guardian? I tried magic shaping with mine thinking it would be a good combo and it was rough going. I had one Gazer and one Eyebeast backing up my toughguy, but they are so frail, they died all the time. I didn't have access to Essence Shield, opting to lean heavily on Regen + Lifesteal maintain health, but that doesn't work well for creations. 

Also, I want to experiment with a weapon-shaping agent. If I were going to blend in any other skills, it would be from that tree. I imagine Chain Lightning is crazy good for agents. 

Well, here is the thing: Gazers and Eyebeasts may be frail but once they die you get back much of the essence investment. 

22 hours ago, Hyperion703 said:

Fyoras are decent for the early game and part of the midgame. After that, you pick between Roamers or Drayks, whichever suits your essence budget. Roamers are cheaper and can get Hardiness, which can be useful in the midgame, but Drayks will surpass them in level, damage, and overall health. The book for Roamer Shaping is in Awakened lands, and the canisters for both creations are in Barzite lands, so you can increase your level in them fairly quickly.

I haven't done a full Magic Shaping team with a Guardian as I am working on the essence numbers for it. I want to use a team of Searing Artilas or a type of Vlish, but they are expensive for a Guardian.

I had the same problem with my creations being fragile. The Guardian can stay alive without Essence Shield, but his creations get burned down by Drakons. For my Shaper game, the Drakon Master was able to kill several of his creations even though he had them covered with Regenerate and Essence Shield.

I haven't tried a Weapon Shaping Agent yet, as I am still experimenting with my Guardians.

Edited by Genernumlover