GF2-I Parking Creations [Not complete]

Posted (edited)

Since someone asked, here is a mod-in-progress that allows the player to "park" creations he or she doesn't want without having to absorb the Creation, i.e. killing it. This is the "Lifecrafter approach" where you pay an NPC in Eastern Medhab some money and your Creations retire in peace - sort of. 

At this time, the mod is in progress. It is fully functional but it is not yet what I want it to be. 

A polite request to the moderators: As this mod is not yet complete, please do not add it to the list of mods yet. 

Link to the mod: https://www.mediafire.com/file/leq7p5acfyaioyp/CreationsParked_V01.rar/file

What the mod has: 

- You must deal with the Spy in Eastern Medhab (I won't spoil).  AFTER that guy is dealt with, you will find near the south exit of the area a nice NPC with an offer. 

- You talk to the NPC, you pay him some money and he takes care of a creation for you. The creation retires in peace to live its life in outside of Medhab, freeing up the spot. You can do that many times. 

- There is a small chance that the handler will have some minor quests for you. At this time, there are just three minor quests / requests for minor gains. They repeat. They are level-capped though. 
The point of these quests is not to create an enthralling narrative full of risks and rewards; it is to simulate what I think it would be a realistic expectation for a handler dealing with creations in the circumstances in Drypeaks. These are everyday tasks that in many cases the handler should have taken care of himself instead of bothering you. And you have every chance to tell him that and not do his work for him. Do not go in expecting to fight Gazers or an army of Takers or something for a magical trinket that would solve some huge problem. This is NOT what this mod is about! 

What the mod still doesn't have: 

- three more quests. 

- Specific dialogue pertaining to the creations you left. I plan to have changes in the dialogue depending on what creations you have parked. Again, (in most cases) minor things like "your fyora seems happy to see you!" or the handler saying that your clawbug keeps digging under the fence and if you could tell it to stop etc. 
And a couple of bigger things that I may or may not be able to pull off, so I won't include yet. 

This mod is probably not compatible with GF2-Overrun! 

GF2-Overrun is a large, beautiful, well polished mod that uses a lot of variables and changes in many locations! If you use this mod with the GF2-Overrun, it may overwrite critical changes! Do not do it. 

Edited by alhoon

Variables used: 

97,1: Date counter.  96,5: number of Creations parked.

96,1: Date from your last visit to soothe creations / park creations. 96,2: Days since last visit. 96,3: Chance of something happening. 96,4: What happened if something happened.

96,7: Parked a Drayk. 96,8: Parked a Drakon.

96,10. 96,11. 96,12. Variables used for the first quest. 

96,15: Variable used for the 2nd quest.