GF1: remastered - how are you supposed to powerplay to get all perks from all three faction?

I assume by "right order" you mean how to join and profit the most from all of them. 

Since you did not clarify, I present...  the not helpful but sincere answer: 

Join the Awakened and don't hit the other two factions too hard (i.e. don't progress far), except of the Sholai of course. While I supported the Awakened I couldn't find it in me to hurt the other Factions. The Takers want you to kill the poor Awakened boss. 

Edited by alhoon

My basic notes/path for this are a fairly close mashup of Slarty's/Mech's comments in that topic (I've assumed the player is a completionist explorer here; these are just some highlights):

1) Say "pro-Shaper" things to get the Obeyer quest from Leader Rydell in Pentil to feed Control Four, and complete the quest.
2) Join the Obeyers by talking to Leader Rydell, and talk to Learned Jaffee in Pentil for a free point in Create Fyora (if you have at least 5 Leadership) and a Sholai lesson (if you've learned about Trakjov and have met Masha).
3) Say “pro-servile” things to get the Awakened quest from Ellhrah in Ellhrah's Keep to kill Control Four, and complete the quest.
4) Join the Awakened by talking to Ellhrah, and talk to Swan in Ellhrah's Keep for combat skill training and Sorkin in Pentil East for a Sholai lesson.
(The Takers can also be joined for their rewards either before or after joining the Awakened. However, joining then leaving the Takers for another faction will cause everyone in Kazg to become permanently hostile.)

29 minutes ago, mikeprichard said:

3) Say “pro-servile” things to get the Awakened quest from Ellhrah in Ellhrah's Keep to kill Control Four, and complete the quest.

That's not necessary if you just go to Learned Darian to swap your reputation to pro-servile. Finding enough stuff to go at least 20 points down can be annoying (or worse, require "saving" certain reputation conversation to go back to later). Darian makes it so you don't ever really have to think about your point total - just say pro-servile stuff instead of pro-shaper stuff after he swaps your rep.