A3--Vahkohs, I thought he was dead?

I have played A3 many many times through, and for the first time I have noticed a vampire in A3 that goes by the name Vahkohs. After going through his tower I killed him, for good. Does this mean the Vahkohs in BoA is the same one that some how survived, or an amazing coincident?

P.S- As I was saying, I have played many times, I just never noticed his name until yesterday on my latest playthrough.

Gak!! You people play for the killing, cause you havent been reading the messages. In BOA Vahkohs says that he was defeated by adventurers before and has vowed never to loose again. Think about it, same name, same habit of creating hordes of monsters, same habit of creating large forts, same skill with crystals...

COME ON PE0PLE!

go to his throne room. walk keep huggin the west wall until you find a secret room. if there are any doors in your way, ( i dont remember) just keep on opening them until you get outside. the crystal which is vahkos is guarded by 2 demons and i cant remember what else. smash the crystal and he'll stop

annoying you by makin all those pop ups appear.

the end laugh

• 2 months later...

It's not against the rules per se, but it's generally considered pointless and annoying to revive a thread that's more than about a week old. People will start whining at you if you revive 2 or 3 old threads at once, and you may be warned for spam if you revive half a page of them, but that's about it.

its not necessary to kill vahkohs or whatever to complete a3, so i guess jeff didnt create the plot assuming that the player had already killed vahkohs in a3.

for example, you can kill motrax in a1, but he will still be sitting in his lair in a2. and so on.

edit: sry, didnt notice this thread was revived. is it bad to post in a topic that has already been revived by someone else?

Once a topic is revived, it's not a crime to keep talking. That said, usually topics like this should be permitted to die gracefully again. Also, as Angry Ogre notes, DwtD explains that Vahkos was killed by adventurers, presumably in A3. So Jeff wasn't entirely ignoring it, just ignoring the part were the vampire is permanently and emphatically deceased.

—Alorael, who also feels a need to point out that the "Anama guy" Ahonar can only cure Dread Curse and regular problems. For Vahkos' special curse, only smashing the crystal will help.