Avernum Escape from the Pits - where are the saves?

I have recently started playing Avernum Escape from the Pit and want to transfer my saves to the rest of my computers. I was quite surprised that I couldn't trace them in either of the two Avernum and Spiderweb folders. Does anybody know where I shall find them under Win11? Thanks. (Should have stuck to the Exiles...)

-> Traute

OT:  This version is much more difficult than the Exiles.  My team is lvl 11, they are done with running errands, are currently doing the necklace quest, but they were almost wiped out by the Ogre Mage and wouldn't dream of taking on even the wimpiest demon. And I know the plot by heart, finished each of the Exiles about 10 times. And I'm using all the old tricks: using doorways, preparing in advance before fighting the bosses etc. BTW which of the slith places is the easiest? Exile Escape had a lot of random encounters to get the feel of any type of monster which Avernum doesn't seem to have. I shall have to find out whether there are still  slith villages like in Exile 1 they could practice on.

-> Traute