Rare % monsters with rare loot

Stragbou

I've started several walktrhoughs in parallel using all classes simultaneosly + pacifist (and strats too, this game is RICH; when I am bored with one class I switch to another save) and on my first with guardian file I've killed something called (maybe) rawbone and got a ring from it.
It was either in Crag Valley or Vlish Forest south near some nest.
On the forum I discovered that random monsters exists.
Please tell me which rare monsters exists and how&where to encounter them.

There is about a 5% chance per visit to certain zones to encounter a rare monster.

Rawbones in the  Ruined School is a fixed monster (always there).

Crag Valley - 

W occasionally Benttooth drops Roamertooth Band (PA 3%, MA 3%, +1 Missile Weapons, +1 Quick Action)

Thorny Woods -

ESE Warped Fyora occasionally appears - can drop  Fyoraskin Cloak (PA 3%, MA 6%, +10% fire resistance)

Servile Outpost -

W charged artila occasional here - can drop Artila Skin Jerkin (PA 4%, MA 8%, +2 Battle Magic)

2 hours ago, Randomizer said:

There is about a 5% chance per visit to certain zones to encounter a rare monster.

Rawbones in the  Ruined School is a fixed monster (always there).

Crag Valley - 

W occasionally Benttooth drops Roamertooth Band (PA 3%, MA 3%, +1 Missile Weapons, +1 Quick Action)

Thorny Woods -

ESE Warped Fyora occasionally appears - can drop  Fyoraskin Cloak (PA 3%, MA 6%, +10% fire resistance)

Servile Outpost -

W charged artila occasional here - can drop Artila Skin Jerkin (PA 4%, MA 8%, +2 Battle Magic)

Thank you very much!

I've encountered was Benttooth and Warped Fyora.

How I should search for them? By revisiting map many times? Is it necessary to search the map for monster and it's place each time or I can reload it several times and then search?

18 hours ago, Randomizer said:

Servile Outpost -

EHhh... is that artilla spawning even after you clear that area? I want that Jerkin.