A3 Troglytes

I was told to destroy that alter of the Troglytes(or whatever way there name is spelled) but must get that ritual of sanctuation(Again, forgot how to spell it). So after I got that ritual from the hermit I gone west of that town that is called angel's something. When I went west I found a troglyte temple and killed all the troglytes in it. And in it I found the altar. But when I walk up to the altar. I do not have the option to use the ritual. Am I doing somethign wrong or is there another alter?

Are you talking about the Troglodyte Khazi you must assasinate? There's a pedestal or something in the cavern with several buttons. Changing one of the values makes the walls inside the gate to the Khazi's lair move, and I usually solve it by writing down what button moves what.

• 1 month later...
Quote:
Originally written by lordofdc:
Then how am I supposed to kill that Hill Giant? O thought I must bring them down to be able to kill him.
The Hill Giants cave is south of Lorelei. There's a quest to free some soldiers and recover some possessions.

You bring down the barrier between the Giants and the Troglodytes later on....it's fun being in the middle! :p