killling dragons

Ok I just wiped out Athron. That was a cakewalk. The eyebeasts were almost more difficult than the dragon, but not really.

Motrax does not seem "attackable" in this game

Koth basically doesn't exists in this game from what I can tell

Sulfras seems basically impossible. After 3 or 4 tries I just gave up. I can get him to about half health, but keep getting wiped out. Anyone have any success here? Strategy tips?

Lower the difficulty. Just going from torment to normal with the same party meant from about half health to a cake walk. No seeing Sulfras doing six attacks a round with horrendous damage plus all the summoned monsters. I was using invulnerability potions and that only meant the difference between my high health tank dying on the second breath attack instead of the first.

I found Sulfras pretty manageable on Torment as long as I kept the whole party invulnerable at all times. She gets stronger every round, so you want to be able to deal with her as quickly as possible. Keep the party in Battle Frenzy status throughout the fight to double your damage output (a haakai simulacrum is great for this if you're a little lucky with the spells it chooses to cast, but failing that Speed Burst scrolls also work). It's one of the handful of late-game fights where melee fighters shine, since physical and cold damage are the only ways to really hurt her and the only two cold-based damaging spells are kind of disappointing.