A2CS: Human racial bonus for traits

So to clarify, humans should get 16 traits (one at character creation, plus 15 for every other level up to 30), and then 8 more due to the human bonus (at levels 2, 6, 10, 14, 18, 22, 26, and 30)? The last trait is selectable at level 30? I don't remember much from Escape from the Pit (although humans don't get that bonus in Avernum).Thanks in advance.

So to clarify, humans should get 16 traits (one at character creation, plus 15 for every other level up to 30), and then 8 more due to the human bonus (at levels 2, 6, 10, 14, 18, 22, 26, and 30)? The last trait is selectable at level 30?

Correct. Humans will end up with 24 traits and non-humans will end up with 16. (Which is actually a pretty decent number for a physical combatant who isn't a dual-wielder, so a pure polearm user can kinda get away with being a slith and a pure missile user can kinda get away with being a nephil. Any other character will definitely want the extra traits more, though.)

Actually, it almost seems like the non-humans are getting the short end of the stick this time around. I think it was Avernum 4-6 that really favored non-humans (namely nephilim), but maybe I am overestimating the power of traits in the remakes. Or maybe I am just underestimating the non-human racial bonuses.