Northern Isles style game?

BainIhrno

For those of you who have been around in 2009, you may remember a game called "Northern Isles" here (you can see the Misc. forum to see how it is played).

Would anyone be interested in this type of game? I'm thinking I would like to try hosting one. It will probably be in a different setting than the previous games.

If there are enough people to run a game, I'd rather try out the big thing Excalibur (I think?) put together a little while back.

I had Northern Isles in mind when creating that game, but was trying to make a predominantly economic rather than military theme. I think people found it too complicated, so I doubt I'd ever get enough players.

BainIhrno: what setting were you thinking of?

http://www.theresistanceonline.com/ ?

This would require everyone to be online at the same time, but they're short games. I haven't tested the server yet, but it looks like games are fully public and you can't restrict who joins. I could look into setting up a private server if people are interested.