English to Ermarian Translator

Mistah Q

If you enter "Aba boot bucker" into the Ermarian box on the right, the box on the left displays something slightly interesting.

http://ados.ermarian.net/mrq/

This translator is certainly in the spirit of Mr. Q. If this user is in fact the real Mr. Q, we would do well to not only issue a broad IP ban, but also contact the CIA and let them know where his IP originates. They have been searching for him for years, to no avail, due to his extreme evil wiles. He is so brazen that he would not attempt to use a proxy, so we can expect the gruesome deaths of numerous CIA agents, but it is a price the world will be willing to pay to eradicate a terrible menace such as Mr. Q.

(Be warned, Mr. Q is neither politically correct nor polite, and his views do not necessarily reflect my own. In fact, in order to get onto my website in the first place, he implanted a capsule in my chest that while I was sleeping that, should I ever take his site down, will be activated by a button on Mr. Q's bathroom counter and leak hydrochloric acid onto my organs. Curse you, Mr. Q!)

If this user is NOT the real Mr. Q, he would do well to change his username, lest Mr. Q become angry with him and do something horrible to him, like flooding his email inbox with numerous inoffensive but frequent hobby-based newsletters!

Aba = Aba Boot Bucker

Boot = Aba Boot Bucker

Bucker = Aba Boot Bucker

Aba Boot Bucker Aba Boot Bucker Aba Boot Bucker and inside those Aba Boot Bucker are more Aba Boot Bucker so technically...

Aba: Aba: Aba: Aba: Aba Boot Bucker Boot Bucker Boot Bucker Boot Bucker

What is this? Some sort of never-ending Schrodinger's Aba Boot Bucker?

Reminds me of me when I was 13, seeing x = x + y made me think: Hey, so x = ((((()+y)+y)+y)+y)