Minor prculiarity in Avadon fortress

Superba

When you reach Avadon fortress the first time direct to Protus' office, just in front of it across the corridor there is a guard and a closet. While you get there the guard goes away, open the closet and quickly take the steel bracers in it. Quickly because he's coming back soon and will never leave his place again for the rest of the game. I checked about this. Well it's not even a trick but it can help you early in the game. Steel bracers at this point are quite useful.

@ Mistah Q, yes, the bracers are marked NY. The post was not intended to be about stealing, however, it is just a odd character behaviour I noticed and incidentally it became useful.

Coming to stealing as an in game sport practice :D i.e. it was fun to steal runestones in lower Castel Vebeaux (Avadon I) because it was a difficult thing to do, with the assistant smith patrolling the place. In Spiderweb games there are several other good stealing actions to perform, so to say.

Well, I completely approve a thread about stealing. I consider myself a pretty deplorable thief in Spiderweb games. Sometimes I read posts and comments like this one and I wonder what other kinds of items could be "covertly grabbed" that can be really useful.

That said, a very unlikely but awesome thing to happen, is a Shadowalker with true "stealth" skills -cloak and such.