Redwall Released!

Jewels

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't started another one. I have a different scenario in the 'works' that I want to finish before starting another or else I'll just have the beginning of lots of scenarios and no finished products. I turned this one into a Prologue really just to get it off my plate.

But, yea. The plan was to do more. I want to finish Redwall, do Martin the Warrior, and Salamandastron at least. Don't expect anything anytime soon though. It took me two years for the beginning of the first, remember.

Quote:
Originally written by Jewels:
I haven't started another one. I have a different scenario in the 'works' that I want to finish before starting another or else I'll just have the beginning of lots of scenarios and no finished products. I turned this one into a Prologue really just to get it off my plate.

But, yea. The plan was to do more. I want to finish Redwall, do Martin the Warrior, and Salamandastron at least. Don't expect anything anytime soon though. It took me two years for the beginning of the first, remember.
No Mossflower?! That was the best book in the entire series.