Hundred Claws

txmimi

Sigh. . I hate asking what is probably an obvious question with an obvious answer. . . but I can't find Hundred Claws. I've been all throughout the lair and killed dozens of ogres, including the alchemist and blacksmith. There are two places I can't get to. . . one is a locked door and the other is a barred gate. Where is the big enemy?

You have to work your way down through the place and then back up to the east side. Go past a blind titan, the table holding the Satchel, then east past three ogre and southeast to a grove where Hundred Claw waits.

The locked door is opened by a key in the chest with the three ogres.

Okay. From the area where you fought the alchemist, go east to reach an area with an obelisk. There's a puzzle you have to solve there, which gives access to a stairway to the northeast. Climb the stairway, and you'll be in the area on the other side of the broken bridge near the start. From there, go north.

I saw that obelisk.. . when I opted to touch it, a seemingly endless parade of skeletons appeared and reappeared. Is this the puzzle you're talking about?

Yes. You're supposed to follow the instructions on the obelisk while fighting/avoiding the skeletons. If you want spoilers:

After touching the first obelisk, find another obelisk in the area and touch that one. That opens another passage with yet another obelisk. Keep doing that until the skeletons stop coming and a passage opens in the northeast.