Am I overdoing Endurance

My party consists of a Tank, Fighter, Priest, and Mage.

I've been putting points into Intelligence for priest and mage which is reasonable, since I think the others are useless to them. Though I am wondering if I am overdoing Endurance for my Tank. He's level 10 and has 15 endurance (this is without boosts from traits). Is this too much, or should I put maybe a little into strength. He has 7 strength right now.

~RainbowDashRadical

What difficulty are you playing since harder difficulties than normal need more endurance?

It probably is a bit high since you will have difficulty hitting things without more strength for melee. However if the Tank stays alive and keeps monsters from hitting the rest of the party then he is doing his job. Just add to strength for a few levels.

My rule of thumb is 2/3 primary attack stat (e.g., strength for melee/pole fighters), and 1/3 endurance. However, I may go slightly higher on endurance for a tank. But certainly no more than half (and probably less, unless I really don't carry about hitting) - that is more than adequate for a tank even on torment.