Avadon 2 skill trees?

The Reverend

Looking at the 5th Avadon 2 screenshot, it appears that it will be easier to get to the top-tier skills. They look to only have a single prerequisite (either left or right), rather than two prerequisites they had in Avadon 1 (left and middle, or right and middle). Maybe this will make them more reasonable to target/allow more build flexibility?

In any case, I'm looking forward to trying it out!

• 2 weeks later...

The skill trees will work well for all the classes including the new class: Tinkermage. Im not really into turrets so much but it looks like a very interesting class based on the walkthrough that Craig Stern did on the class and other classes. I wonder how he will work out with strengths/weaknesses compared to the other warrior classes.

The skill trees will work well for all the classes including the new class: Tinkermage. Im not really into turrets so much but it looks like a very interesting class based on the walkthrough that Craig Stern did on the class and other classes. I wonder how he will work out with strengths/weaknesses compared to the other warrior classes.

For those who haven't seen the preview Death Knight mentioned, you can find it at:

http://indierpgs.com...s-out-avadon-2/

The Tinkermage class seems like it might allow for some interesting tactics. Getting excited!

• 2 weeks later...

Im hoping that Jeff will eventually do a unarmed class with gauntlets like the monk fighter you fight in Avadon. So far only Fallout 1 and 2, Planescape Torment, and Baldurs Gate 1 and 2 have done good versions of that with Planescape and Fallout as over the top.

Baldurs Gate 1 and 2 have more of a martial artist version which I don't prefer but is still awesome. I guess Eschalon could very well have that as a class but like Baldurs Gate, is more of a martial artist.

Maybe its just me, but a warrior that wields a cestus or spiked knuckles is just the coolest type of fighter you can get :)

Baldurs Gate 1 and 2 have more of a martial artist version which I don't prefer but is still awesome. I guess Eschalon could very well have that as a class but like Baldurs Gate, is more of a martial artist.

Maybe its just me, but a warrior that wields a cestus or spiked knuckles is just the coolest type of fighter you can get :)

Fighting with a weapon that doesn't extend past your fist against armed opponents takes a heck of a lot of skill; hence the prevalence of martial artist classes.

Its much easier to just hit things with a sword or axe.

Fighting with a weapon that doesn't extend past your fist against armed opponents takes a heck of a lot of skill; hence the prevalence of martial artist classes.

Its much easier to just hit things with a sword or axe.

Any beyond a certain skill level someone who tries to punch a guy using a sword or spear simply won't succeed.