Soundtracking Spiderweb: Which game?

RaustBlackDragon

I'm thinking of starting a little side-project called "Soundtracking Spiderweb", where I create music for the normally musicless spiderweb software games. I'm an amateur composer, and here is a collection of most of my work: http://raustblackdragon.newgrounds.com/audio/

So I'm just curious if anybody has a preference for which game I should start with for this project?

The first Geneforge game lends itself to a spacey, eerie, and haunting music to fit with the mood and atmosphere of exploring a dangerous island.

The second Exile/Avernum game lends itself towards some of that same musical genre in the passage to Vahnatai lands, but also to epic battle music fighting the war.

Nethergate, of course, lends itself to very good Celtic and Roman inspired music.

These would be my suggestions.

When I was playing the Geneforges I was listening to a lot of pandora.com (which is a website that generates radio stations of similar songs based on entering a song or a band). I mostly used a hybrid station of

and
The combination of the darker, ambient, drone techno with the more down beat, sparse, piano ballads worked really well together and fit the games really well too, I thought.

Although, I kind of think Geneforge should be sort of Phillip Glass-y, only with more of a digital/techno bent. So Brian Eno, I guess?

Avadon was supposedly inspired by Blackbeard's Castle, wasn't it? So Bartok would be the best template, probably, or some other early 20th century composer.