Is this a dream?

adc.

I would assume that, like the last time the boards moved, the default setting is to allow users to alter their own titles. It's also fair to assume, if that's the case, that the option will be disabled, and everybody who has given themselves a custom title will have it removed (unless it's fitting and/or one of the moderating team likes it enough to let it be. See: Sylae).

Edit: Okay. Maybe not Sylae. I thought it was self-inflicted and befitting, and was aloud to stay.

Edited by nikki.

(unless it's fitting and/or one of the moderating team likes it enough to let it be. See: Sylae).

I didn't give myself a custom title, though. They'd already disabled it by the time I found out there was a hole in the permissions :( Mine was added by Slarty, iirc, inspired by a post by Aran.

We did leave one or two self-inflicted titles because they were of such high quality. If you want to try your luck, we won't stop you. Of course, it's polite if you let us know if you're trying your luck so that we can easily find you to remove your self-inflicted title afterwards. ;)

Dikiyoba.

Actually, I've already disabled the feature. :p