Spiderweb iPad Options/Similarities

Confused Knight

This summer I became acquainted with both Avadon and Avernum via my iPad. I loved Avernum and I really liked Avadon (up until the exhausting to defeat ending). Since finishing both I've been jonesing for more, but unfortunately these are Spiderweb's only two releases in the App Store and all I have is an iPad. My question is this: does anybody have any suggestions for similar games via the App Store? If not similar, at least as equally amazing? I'm really into fantasy/adventure but am kind of new to the genre (and video games in general). Thanks for your responses in advance

Have you played both Avernum 6 and Avernum: Escape from the Pit? Both are available on the App Store. I've never touched an iPad, so I don't know if being in the App Store = working on iPad, but you might want to check, if you haven't already played both those Avernum games.

Originally Posted By: Confused Knight
(And without giving away major spoilers, can you tell me why they're skipping 2-5? Or is the 6 not a sequential thing?)

Avernum 1 and Avernum: Escape from the Pit are two different games. A:EftP is a remake of A1 just like A1 was a remake of Exile 1. A2 and A3 will eventually be remade as Avernum: Crystal Souls and Avernum: Ruined World (presumably those will be the titles), but those are still a few years away. A6 is the most recent Avernum game that isn't a remake, so presumably it's the best one for converting to iPad in terms of how easy the conversion will be and how many sales it will get.

Dikiyoba.