Avernum 6 Race Question

Oo1Zer0

Ok just wondering if specific races effect the game in some way. Like if not having a specific race will give you higher prices in a town or a lack of access to specific quest. Like say a team of all humans will have lower cost with human venders when compared to a mixed race team or a team of all sliths. Or in order to trigger a specific quest with random NPC #1 you need to have at least 1 Slith in your party & or no Neph in your party(NPC racism so to speak). I've been looking around the forum & have failed to find anything relating to this. Seem to only find the obvious stat benefits given to the two beast classes.

In avernum 2, if i remember correctly having 1 slith or nephil can actually be interesting for your experience with the game. I had a few people in the beginning and early middle parts of the game that mentioned that regardless of my reputation they refused to help me.

Wonder if jeff will add any of that to the 2nd avernum remake, it'd be cool if he did.

Awgh. Lilith got the most points again.

--------------

Ok, so rarely, there are shops that will/open close due to the mixture of races. It is programmed at the scripts. A good example is that in AV3 on New Cotra, a nephil chef I think will give a quest to find the cows if you have a nephil at your party...

---------------

-Explanation, Rehctawthgin