A:EftP - The Silver Circlet & Grah-Hoth

Hey,

I'm having some difficulty with this quest. I have spoken with Scrab who told me to speak to Asp. But as I spoke to Asp before about this quest, he no longer gives me the information I need and I forgot what he had said. So need guidance as to where I should go in order to get the key needed to proceed. Or at least how I could get Asp to tell me what I need to do again.

Another issue, Grah-Hoth. I have defeated Grah-Hoth, problem is, towards the end I was running low on pots and I decided to escape leaving two skeletons and an explosive demon undefeated. I slightly feel bad for not completing the battle fully. My plan was to come back again to defeat them only to realise that they were gone. I'd like to know whether this affects items dropped or not.

Two of my characters are not very good even though their level is quite high (Archer and Rogue). The thing is, I focused them to be offensive archers and so I never use any spells (except for dispel barrier) and I actually never improved any of my characters spells. 3 of my characters haven't even got a spell energy bar. That said, should I go through the battle again?

Asp gives a password needed for the quest. Scab tells you to look for a silver key hidden in a cave to the west of Spire. You can't find the key until then. You need both to get the Silver Circlet. I think you can also kill Meena to get the key.

Grah-Hoth doesn't have item drops for his summoned creatures. I wouldn't go through the fight again since it is tedious. Two of the final monsters don't take damage except by weapons and two don't take damage except by spell magic or a weapon that duplicates spell damage like the frozen blade or the fire from the flaming sword.

Originally Posted By: Abdulla AlBinali
Could you tell me where the Cave is? There is one to the west of Spire but I can't get in nor get any info from it as I've been there before.

Have you talked to Scab about the cave specifically? The Dialog that you get from the Cave will change after Scab told you to go to it, just going there without taling to Scab about it won't work.

As for Asp, you don't need to remember what he said, your character does. He will use the knowledge where it is needed.